DVLA V765 Scheme
DVLA V765 Scheme
If you are in the UK and your Traveller or Countryman has been off the road since before 1983, it may no longer be on DVLA records.  If this is the case then you will need to re-register your car under the DVLA V765 Scheme before getting it back on the road.  In some cases the original registration plate can be retained, otherwise an age related plate will be issued.

The Mini Traveller and Countryman Register is authorised by the DVLA to endorse your V765 form.
After doing checks to verify the vehicle according to the guidelines set out by DVLA, we can countersign your application and submit it to DVLA.
There is a fee for this service.  Please This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for details.